Top 5 Things to Do in Havasu
Lake Havasu City is very beautiful and a great place to enjoy with your family! When coming here there are several things to do and see and assemble below are the top 5 things to do in Havasu.
Now this list is not put together by any official source other than our own opinion, so take it as that, but these features are very enjoyable none the less and will provide a very enjoyable experience. So if you’re looking for things to do in Havasu, here are our pick of the top 5 things to experience:
- The London Bridge is a must-see and certainly the crown jewel of Lake Havasu. It is historically impressive and quite the experience to stand on the original bridge that Londoners used in the 1800’s. Read more about the London Bridge and how it got to Havasu on the Wikipedia page.
- Turtle Beach Bar at the Nautical Beachfront Resort is a must visit on any trip to Havasu. It is absolutely gorgeous and has the best views of the lake where a cold drink and yummy food can be had in thatch-roof cabanas with white sand floors similar to what the Caribbean is like. Learn more about the Turtle Beach Bar and the Nautical Beachfront Resort at their website.
- Go out on the lake! Seriously, one of the best things to do in Havasu is get out on the lake. And one of the best places to go on the lake, is Steamboat Cove. It’s a bit of a travel, about a 10-minute boat ride from Site 6 launch site on the island. Upon arriving in the cove, you’ll notice how calm and beautiful it is. Look for bighorn mountain sheep along the rocky cliff sides and pull on into the recreational area with white sand beaches, picnic tables BBQ grills and a bathroom facility. Considered to be one of the best places to stop and enjoy the lake.
- For great food entertainment and fun head on down to the Havasu Downtown District. The district encompasses 1991 through 2199 North McCulloch Boulevard and features many nice places to stop in such as ice cream shops, coffee shops, restaurants and the notorious Flying X Saloon and BJ’s Cabana Bar & Karaoke. These two bars really come alive on the weekends and a feature some of the best live bands and dancing floors around. Enjoy!
- Get out into nature! If you enjoy nature and fresh air then you’ll find all kinds of great things to do in Havasu. Either with an outdoor recreational vehicle or mountain bike or running/hiking, whatever your type of outdoor activity, Havasu probably has it. Even in the winter time, it can be very nice to go out hiking with temperatures reaching upwards of 60 to 70 degrees on the regular in the daytime. One of the best hikes to go on a hike is up to the waterfalls and as well as a wrecked airplane up on the side of the mountain. You can learn more about this hike here that outlines it all. It is well worth the trip and offer some beautiful views.
Well that rounds out our top five picks for things to do in Havasu. Of course, we probably missed a few things because there’s so many great things to do in Havasu!
Have something that you think should be on our list that we might have forgotten? Tell us about it in our comments below.
Looking to build a new website for your business? Havasu Web Design Company is a great choice and we would love to help you get started and point you in the right direction as far as what would be the best solution for your company. Call us now at (928) 362-4321 or message us here at our contact form to get started.
Thank you for reading and enjoy your stay in Havasu!